FUNN Indie Radio appreciates that the majority of listeners contribute to this community in a positive manner; however there are always those that go too far or wish to spoil it for others.
Therefore we have put these simple rules in place:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. we will NOT tolerate mentions or links to illegal download sites we only support legal download.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names or content.
- Be patient and welcoming when new people enter the FUNN Indie Radio chat room, please keep in mind they won’t be aware of current conversations; they would likely appreciate a welcome note and to be made to feel part of the room.
- Although we welcome, and indeed encourage chatters from all over the world, for the sake of continuity we prefer the use of the English Language to be the core language in the chat room. Please therefore appreciate that English may not be everyone’s first language so please be patient.
- Although we actively encourage feedback from listeners please appreciate that our DJ’s and moderators maybe busy so please be patient when waiting for an answer.